Friday, August 10, 2007

where's Keith

You may be wondering where's Keith. I am leaving for England in a couple of hours on a mission trip for 10 days. My son Jordan turned 13 yesterday so it's our first ever, father/son, rites-of-passage mission trip. I am so excited! I believe it's moments (a ten day moment in this case) like these that continues to lay the foundation in our kids lives. Pray for us. Pray specifically that Jordan will see that God is bigger than he ever imagined! And pray that he continues to grab hold of his OWN faith and not just his parents' faith.

I am not taking my laptop with me. If I did I would be so tempted to "get some work done" during the down moments. God kept telling me to focus on Him and Jordan.

I am going to try to borrow a computer to keep you updated on the trip while we are away. That's not work since it's a way of sharing our lives together!

No comments: