Sunday, August 5, 2007

family friendly service

We had an INCREDIBLE moment in the life of Pantego Bible Church with the family friendly service. I think it was a taste of heaven! Young and old worshipping with one another. The body of Christ laughing with each other (and even laughing at themselves!). Never in my life have I seen a church service with people kissing on camera, high fiving one another and even doing the now famous "rump bump!" If you missed it check it later this week at www.pantego.org.

I love being a part of an expereince designed for the entire family! I am thankful to minister with a pastor, elders and a bunch of people at a great church that values the family!

YOU ARE THE BEST!

3 comments:

Kirsten Foti said...

My daughter was still rump-bumping last night. It really was an enjoyable service.

Unknown said...

The Sunday family service was great!

I also attended Chris' service on Saturday and so appreciated your comments to his kids. Thank you for showing us how to help our little ones through difficult times. The words you said had as much meaning for us as adults as Chris' sweet kids. I was really blessed.

Leilanni said...

Sunday's service was awesome! Thanks for all the hard work!

We haven't actually jumped on board and placed membership yet, but we've been visiting for several months. It actually brought tears to my eyes (happy tears!) to see the passion those kiddos on stage had for their Lord. You could tell that they weren't up there just to be "cute" - that they were really praising God! What a blessing to know that our daughter (17 mos. now) has the potential to grow up in such an environment!!